IGNORED

Quarter window lower rubber glass to door seal

jackmau

I believe those go on the door. I can send photo later
IMG_8197.JPG

72 body and block, everything else 71, Tokico springs, Illumina, R180 CLSD, 83 close ratio, 3.90 gears, Ztherapy SUs, BRE 15X7 Libre wheels and BRE front spoiler.

IMG_8197.JPG

72 body and block, everything else 71, Tokico springs, Illumina, R180 CLSD, 83 close ratio, 3.90 gears, Ztherapy SUs, BRE 15X7 Libre wheels and BRE front spoiler.

Thanks for the pics. Those are the exactly the sets I have. The top left and right seals are given how they mount with their groove that fits only one way nicely. The lower ones have a notch in them and every picture I've seen online has them differently placed or the picture is too grainy to tell. Getting Wick's book tomorrow so maybe I'll be able to see better true placement. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 11/2/2018 at 8:34 AM, 240260280 said:

Window Seal jan 71 upper.jpg

About to do my windows, trying to determine if the main outer seal goes on frame first, then this corner piece over top or the small corner piece first then the main rubber?  i have a couple of the upper corner pieces on the way but not in hand yet to see what makes the most sense.  I'm guessing the main rubber then the corner fits in the channel of the main rubber?