IGNORED

[2018] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

3 hours ago, siteunseen said:

Got some rays. LOL

1524336935177.jpg

Birds with IBS like the #918, easy target I guess. 

Spring cleaning my garage turned into a bird poop cleaning for the Z. LOL

On the better side someone stopped and asked about the car and that convo turned into a potential renter for the house. Good day for me and the Z. Rent the house to a Z fan, touchdown Alabama! 

1 hour ago, jeffC said:

Well cool, good to know a Z brother is that close.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Classic Zcar Club mobile

There just happens to be quite a few in your area,  a whole club (gang) of them.  The Northwest Arkansas Z Car Club.  I've met them and all of them are Nice folks.  I think they all have matching leather jackets and have Datsun tatoo's.......wait maybe that was something else...:D.   Jim1 and Jim2 will probably chime in soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jeffC said:

Are you in Northwest Arkansas? I'm in Fayettenam and there aren't too many Bentonvilles. Just wondering?

Yes, jeffc,  I am in the Prairie Grove area & the other Jim is nearby in Bentonville.   We also have a club here, NWAZCC that meets once a month.

Yes, jeffc,  I am in the Prairie Grove area & the other Jim is nearby in Bentonville.   We also have a club here, NWAZCC that meets once a month.
That's awesome. I thought I was the only Z fanatic around here. Let me know when your next meeting is, I'd like to meet up with you guys.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Classic Zcar Club mobile

On 3/17/2018 at 7:48 AM, siteunseen said:

I met the guy that invented Goof Off at a paint show in Atlanta in the late 80s.  He was just a drunkard commercial painter that repainted apartment units but he knew Ronsonol alcohol would get latex paint off switch plates and other hardware.  He mixed up some Ronsonol with acetone and called it Goof Off because you could goof off and paint but be able to clean up the mess.  After that show he sold it off and now he's a bizillonaire is what we heard (probably dead by now though).  He was wearing painter's over-alls too, loud and funny guy.  Good story I'll always remember. :)

I know a guy like that. Not a drunk, but made his $$ building all the stuff for Disneyland. He does stucco and plaster work. You should see his home!

14 hours ago, jeffC said:

That's awesome. I thought I was the only Z fanatic around here. Let me know when your next meeting is, I'd like to meet up with you guys.

Next meeting is May 17, likely at the Apple Blossom Brewing Company in Fayetteville,  around 6pm.

Or ..... a whole bunch of us including Mike W will be in Branson,  the week after memorial day for the big annual event there.  Worth the admission just to see Mike & Zup's award winning cars.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SteveJ said:

I washed and polished the car today in preparation for the Mitty. Now I have to pull the wheels off so I can get the new tires mounted that were provided by BF Goodrich.

@SteveJ

Hi Steve, tell me more about your BRE tribute?  engine.  I recall seeing you post about it but I can't find the post. I wanted to show my friend Eric (who has a BRE tribute car here).

Looking forward to seeing Goldie #1 in Atlanta. We missed you and Wendy last year.

• Mike pinned this topic