IGNORED

#305 on Bring a Trailer

lonetreesteve

I felt it was a little on the low side price wise, but I'm partial to Blue on Blue as a colour combo. I love it. I don't think Australian market HS30's got that combo, 903 blue is a really pretty blue on S30Z's.

I don't think the quarter panel was that bad really, a good old school panel beater could get that pretty right. Someone with more limited skills like me would be better off unpicking it and finding a NOS 1/4 panel to work with.

• Like 2

On 12/30/2017 at 3:10 PM, 240260280 said:

I have #249 with all of the '69 goodies including original glass.  Slowly gathering parts for #147.

That's great. They should keep you busy and out of trouble for a long time. Didn't know you had two 69's.

I have my hands full with just one Z. :) And some of you guys have several Z's. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gav240z said:

I felt it was a little on the low side price wise, but I'm partial to Blue on Blue as a colour combo.

HLS30-00126 was the first blue on blue that I can see in the Z reg file.

HLS30-00302 was the second blue on blue that I can see in the Z reg file so 305 maybe part of a blue batch.

• 2 months later...

Hello, I’m Chris from the Netherlands. I’m new here and looking for people who can help me on specific parts. As the blue panels and the right vinyl. Als looking for a left door clear glass window. 

about the car, it was in much better condition as I expected it to be. 

• Like 1

On 3/21/2018 at 11:05 PM, christoffel said:

Hello, I’m Chris from the Netherlands. I’m new here and looking for people who can help me on specific parts. As the blue panels and the right vinyl. Als looking for a left door clear glass window. 

about the car, it was in much better condition as I expected it to be. 

Good to hear from you, Chris!  I'm glad to hear that #305 arrived in the Netherlands and is in better shape than you expected!