IGNORED

Too early. Hell's freezing over.

siteunseen

1 hour ago, Jeff G 78 said:

I was just in New Orleans yesterday and it was getting really cold there.  It looks like the whole south is getting hammered.  There is supposed to be an endurance race at Barber this weekend and the track is covered in snow and ice.  COTA in Texas is in the same boat.

Stay safe and warm Cliff.

24 Hours of Lemons is at Road Atlanta this weekend, too. Not a good weekend for endurance racing in the South.

• Like 1

They sort of blew the forecast. The other day they really were expecting most of it to be in the mountains. Not supposed to accumulate here. One of the few jobs where you can be wrong 30% of the time and still be good at your job :P

• Like 1

They brined the roads yesterday here in the Philadelphia area. Fun car driving season is officially over for me until the roads are clean in the spring.

Bummer part for me is that it ended with a whimper. I was out with the Z a week or so ago and blew a coolant hose. Limped home and parked it. Didn't get to fixing it yet, so I even lost the last week of "drivability". Missed my chance for a last hurrah of the season.    :(

And it just started snowing here in the last five minutes. Sigh.