IGNORED

Too early. Hell's freezing over.

siteunseen

6 minutes ago, gwri8 said:

Got the same thing here Cliff.  Schools closed and idiots out on the road, welcome to the South in Winter.

Hasn't started here yet but should be soon.When it snows I just stay home. Can't afford to have my truck torn up by someone with too high an estimate of their driving skills!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JSM said:

Sure is pretty though.  That's why I just like to visit the white stuff in a rental car!

It is very pretty and the beauty of a southern snow is it's gone in a few days or less. Makes for a great mini staycation...B)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Patcon said:

Hasn't started here yet but should be soon.When it snows I just stay home. Can't afford to have my truck torn up by someone with too high an estimate of their driving skills!

Limbs are breaking now. :(

I've got my fingers crossed I will have power tonight.

Good luck Charles.

I was just in New Orleans yesterday and it was getting really cold there.  It looks like the whole south is getting hammered.  There is supposed to be an endurance race at Barber this weekend and the track is covered in snow and ice.  COTA in Texas is in the same boat.

Stay safe and warm Cliff.

Barber.jpg

This is a wet/heavy snow and the trees suffer the most.  The good news is that the ground temp is not at freezing so the roads are still very drivable and the forecast is for some warmer/sunny weather, at least in my part of the South.