IGNORED

1973 240Z Resto Mod for sale

zKars

It’s not a complete project - I don’t even have the title yet. Just looking at possible direction with the build. I would actually like to find buyer that would allow me to build to suit . Not sure how I would pull that off. 

• 1 month later...

I'm actually kind of glad your didn't sell it Jim. I think you'd regret it. Bring it out to some more Cruise's  out West. Have you advertised it on BC Datsun ( Face Book ). I have a feeling it would sell out in BC. Not at this time of year, but in the Spring. Merry Christmas!! 

2 hours ago, Chickenman said:

I'm actually kind of glad your didn't sell it Jim. I think you'd regret it. Bring it out to some more Cruise's  out West. Have you advertised it on BC Datsun ( Face Book ). I have a feeling it would sell out in BC. Not at this time of year, but in the Spring. Merry Christmas!! 

I know I know. If only parking space and money were infinite I'd have a 100 of them... We'll see what spring does to my attitude about this. Merry Christmas Richard. See you next year, hopefully more often!

• 3 months later...

Well it's spring here, almost, sort of, so it's time to once again put it out there that my baby is for sale.

Surely someone is brave enough to consider making this special Z a member of their family. Let me know.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...