IGNORED

Photobucket Rant - They SUCK

1 hour ago, Captain Obvious said:

wheee!, OK, you're allowed one strike, and since you're already ashamed about Nickelback, I guess the lesson has been learned.

On quick search, I turned up lots of other artists from Alberta, but here's some that I recognized and don't turn off. Everybody's working for the weekend, right?

Joni Mitchell
K.D. Lang
Tegan and Sara
Loverboy
Blind Melon Chitlin'

Joni Mitchell = Saskatoon

K.D. Lang = Alberta

Tegan and Sara = Vancouver

Loverboy = Vancouver

... don't know about Blind Melon

I saw KD when she was a drop in performer at the Sidetrack Cafe in Edmonton in the Early 80's

Rush is my all time favourite Canadian band though I think... or is it Burton Cummings? so much Cdn talent out there....

14 hours ago, grannyknot said:

The Beibs is from Stratford Ontario but Alberta is welcome to him.

No dice... he's all yours and take Celine Dion with you!

Edited by wheee!
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Mark Maras said:

Wheee! nailed it. Burton Cummings. Heck of a vocal range and a great piano player too. American Woman is a classic and the message is still pertinent. No Sugar Tonight/New Mother Nature is still my favorite.

Running Back to Saskatoon, Orly, Your Backyard, Stand Tall, Break it to them Gently.... the list goes on and on and on.....

• Like 1