IGNORED

1971 HLS30-14938 "Lily" build

Patcon

I was measuring the pedal height tonight. The clutch is right at 8"s but the brake is like 6 1/2". How is the brake pedal height established? I don't appear to have any threads left on the booster pushrod to the clevis.

You swapped from an automatic to a 3 pedal box, are there differences in the pedal boxes over the years?

Maybe there were different length adjusters going from the booster to the pedal for different years or auto and manual. Silver part in the picture. Just throwing it out there.

Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 9.39.16 PM.png

1 hour ago, Patcon said:

I believe my pedal box is from a manual. I rebuilt the  booster but don't remember if there is adjustment somewhere else.

If you want to make some measurements, I would be happy to check them against mine. I know where there is another pedal box that is yours 😁

When I was messing with my booster I remember there were some differences in the push rods that go into the master, but I dont recall anything on the pedal side. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, dutchzcarguy said:

BTW.. this is the correct(er) vid to your f-ked up not metric system hahaha... better late then never..  This guy is hilarius.. from finland.

There are 2 kinds of people in this world:  Those who use the metric system, and those who went to the moon.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Johnz1971 said:

There are 2 kinds of people in this world:  Those who use the metric system, and those who went to the moon.

So you're saying that NASA only uses the Imperial measuring system?  You would be wrong.

• Haha 3