IGNORED

HellFire Status & release date annouced

superlen

Hey Len,

I'm still keeping up with this.  When it's right for me, I'll send you my ECU, a case of your favourite, and a blank check?  ;)

We are chatting here now, instead of HybridZ, so if you like, I usually hang out here for a while between 6-9 eastern.  Spread the word about CZC chat, because Mike is a great guy to chat with, but aren't there hundreds of  registered/regular users lately?

• 1 month later...

Hi all, just a quick update. My daughter just turned 10 months old a few days ago. Holly cow, time flies! I was out in the shop this weekend moving stuff around so I can try to get back to work on AFM and HellFire calibration. Wish I was further along. I haven't been loggin in much lately, so ping my email if you have any questions that are time sensitive rather than pm. Chastising and harrasment are welcome. :)

Len

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Len!  Welcome back!

So I had suggested to you a while back that I might be selling my  '78 and buying a '79-'83 T-top ZX (for the T-top and little else, as I love my '78).  Well, the challenge seems to be finding a good, rust-free'ish specimen of ZX.  I've not made any good progress and don't anticipate finding anything this year or next... or the next after that.  So you can still consider my '78 available for beta testing.

• 2 weeks later...

Let me start...

"I'm announcing a release date for the HellFire Classic of May 15th."

Good thing you didn't announce which year.

Hahaha!! :)

I'm hoping he meant this year...!

Sent from my iPizzle ringy dingy device....

• 2 weeks later...