IGNORED

Debadging: Yes or no?

Would you debadge your Z?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you debadge your Z?

• No, leave all badges
    • Leave some, remove others
    • Totally remove all badging

My preference is leave all emblems. 240 is a classic, and should be left as such. Besides, most people sitting at the traffic light around you dont even know what "Datsun" is anymore.

Edited by DC871F

The previous owner took all of the badges off my 240 except for the hood badge. Badges are separation? I will attempt to get badges to put back on if I decide to but only if I can get them cheaply. The holes for all of the badges on my 240 except for the hood badge were filled in.

After I had my 240 refreshed and resprayed in a vibrant red, I drove it with no badging for a while.

One day wife and I pulled up at a viewing spot over Auckland City, and some Asian people stopped beside us. Two younger guys headed straight for my car, and ignoring us, they looked at our rego sticker, which gives car make. I heard one say. 'I thought it was European' Had them fooled for a minute.

A previous owner shaved all the badges except for the vent badges on my early 260Z. I like the vent badges so I left them in place during the rotisserie refresh currently in process but went a bit further by filling the antenna and side marker light holes. May have a hard time registering it any state with an inspection program; in which case I'll come up with something for the side marker lights..

I have everything but the lower fender and the C-pillar emblems removed. If you don't have to get out the toothbrush to clean it, then that makes washing easier. I left the loswer fender badges in hopes that people will stop saying, "nice ZX."

Edited by TomoHawk