IGNORED

What's in YOUR garage?

Arne

Charles....... 10 to 12 inches so far. The snow is like a blizzard as we speak.....expected to stop at 10 pm tonight. I was hoping we'd get through the winter snow -free. Are you guys getting any in S.C. ? Don't know how our Canuck friends get through their winters.....guess that they must be laughing at us!

• Like 1

We got about 2-3 inches of sleet and freezing rain on Friday night then last night we got 2 more inches of snow on top of that. 20 minutes away from my house they got nothing. Everything shuts here when we get any accumulation. Our roads are not built for snow and nobody here knows how to drive in it so I just stay home. It normally melts in a couple of days. You are gonna have some pretty good totals if that keeps up. Build a fire, get a beer and stay warm. Be safe...

47 minutes ago, Diseazd said:

Charles....... 10 to 12 inches so far. The snow is like a blizzard as we speak.....expected to stop at 10 pm tonight. I was hoping we'd get through the winter snow -free. Are you guys getting any in S.C. ? Don't know how our Canuck friends get through their winters.....guess that they must be laughing at us!

Well, not laughing but a big smile as least. Get a Subaru with dedicated winter tires and there aren't too many storms that can stop you.

Be safe guys.

Chris

• Like 1