IGNORED

Datsun-240z Vs Fairlady-z432

kats

3 hours ago, nix240z said:

1/battery cable clip - I have never seen this but could do this one. I would think it is metal with a rubber coating. More pictures and a size drawing would help out. 

I really comes down to what I need for my car  and then the demand. 

Nix240z,

I could loan you one of my battery cable clips to model after, as long as no disassembly 

is required.

Dan

• Like 1

Steve, for #1-battery clip I have examples I can send if you're interested. You are correct, it is metal covered with a rubber coating over it. Really glad to hear you are working on #12 - early seat guards. I've got originals for my four early cars but most are damaged to some degree. Another item to consider is the defrost blanking switch for the early cars with no defroster. Other markets like Australia and the base JDM S30 also had no defroster so they may be interested as well.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Classic Zcar Club mobile

DSCN1211.JPG
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mike B said:

Steve, for #1-battery clip I have examples I can send if you're interested. You are correct, it is metal covered with a rubber coating over it. Really glad to hear you are working on #12 - early seat guards. I've got originals for my four early cars but most are damaged to some degree. Another item to consider is the defrost blanking switch for the early cars with no defroster. Other markets like Australia and the base JDM S30 also had no defroster so they may be interested as well.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Classic Zcar Club mobile

DSCN1211.JPG

one step ahead of you on the defrost blank plug...in the mold as we speak...

Also I mailed your parts back today with your other order. 

• Like 2

Thank you nix240z, I am glad that some are already started to working on, and also most of others have potential to be made .

My friends in Japan are very interested in your products, but most of them usually hesitate to contact and have fear for paying online payment. Even they are  worried about shipping from the overseas.

Kats

• Like 1

I'll give an enthusiastic nod to reproduction of early items. As someone with 3 early-ish cars. I am always happy to see some of this stuff being made. Thanks Steve!

PS: I always recommend your site to people looking for pieces you sell.

Edited by Gav240z
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kats said:

Thank you nix240z, I am glad that some are already started to working on, and also most of others have potential to be made .

My friends in Japan are very interested in your products, but most of them usually hesitate to contact and have fear for paying online payment. Even they are  worried about shipping from the overseas.

Kats

I bought several AM radio faceplates from Steve, very happy with his products! Packaged very nicely and quality is great.

• Like 1

Hi Gavin, I too have bought many parts from Steve , before knowing he is a member here ! I am always so satisfied with his products.

I have a question to Steve . Can you make this and if you can make it , how many orders does it require and, how much it is going to be ?

This cover and tray is for Japanese S30, I would say probably 99% of cars are missing them. I would think owners would have been happy if they were available. A metal flame is replicated by a shop in Japan. Exports S30s do not have a problem because you are making assorted parts.

This is a quite bigger parts considering your products line up. But if you do not have problem making this big , I would ask such as  an early wiper motor plastic cover , a Z432 cabin air intake plastic duct , etc .

Kats

CC11E546-EB0A-478F-86CE-9A196B6F7015.jpeg

FFEBD58B-2AB3-4BCA-9E73-9A5718E6E193.jpeg

0019C352-A83C-4C4D-96BE-774166CD0271.jpeg

893FA5F7-3D47-4773-AA27-FF82CCD4DF12.jpeg

52226601-7D35-4F69-937C-BCEBCA9CABC6.jpeg

462C6C7F-0EAE-4AB6-B69F-46EC6C6C2500.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...