IGNORED

OT-Carl Stahlnecker Died June 16th

ChrisA

Wow! :surprised Thank you for the post Chris, I had no idea. I have missed his posts on this site for a long time now, he was such a wealth of information and always willing to help and answer even the simplest of questions (no matter how stupid they may have been...I know because when I was new here I asked my fair share!). We will all miss you and everything you contributed to us all. :cry:

I had first-hand knowledge of the "other" incident and I believe this has nothing to do with that kind of garbage.

I didn't know Carl that well (never got on his bad side), but he emailed me often about the magazine and Z's. He was also the first to notice problems with the "other" incident that helped me to put the puzzle together. When you say he was a no bull kind of guy, you are correct, he could see the bull coming and wasn't afraid to point it out.

I don't often post on this site, but I'm here everyday and I will surely miss his presence.

I wish that I could have met him -- he was just too young to die. I lost my father in April and an 8 year-old nephew last August. It can be very hard on family and friends, even when you know it is coming. Lately I've missed his valuable information and the fact he was always willing to jump in to a good debate on a wide range of topics, not just Zs. I had high hopes he was going to become a regular on this site again. I'll also miss sharing a good laugh with him off-site via e-mail on matters political (many of them aimed at a well-known world leader). My deepest sympathies to all his family and friends. Gary

Enjoy your rest, Carl. You deserve many rewards.

Carl was very free with help to me, even after he removed his posts from this club. I have missed him and will continue to. If I can pass on the favors he gave me, then it will be to his credit and good will. Good man!

While I understand your thought, I don't get the connection. Carl wasn't trying to defraud or hide from anyone, and as far as I know faking his death would not accomplish anything for him, the only thing I can find that some people believe he owed was apologies-I think his response to your post would have been something to the effect of: either "ten characters": or, far more probably, he would have told you in photographic detail where to go, what to do when you got there, and how long to keep doing it, and then posted a picture to make sure there was no confusion about the instructions-you would have had only moments to see his response before it would have been gone, and his next post would have been help for a problem on YOUR z.

Will

Carl has helped me out with gobs of information and I have bought parts for my Z from him and have missed him on this site for quite some time. He will be sorely missed. I don't even think he owes anyone an apology. The world should not have to have sugar coated answers to every question asked. If you get offended because someone answered your question whether blunt and to the point or not you need to get a life. If you don't want to know the answer, don't ask the question. The only connection to the "faked" death postings is that someone else (obviously) posted it here. While I knew my post wouldn't be popular, I am just a cautious person. In this time of loss, My intention wasn't nor is it to offend anyone. If I did I am truly sorry.