IGNORED

OT-Carl Stahlnecker Died June 16th

ChrisA

Hello everyone,

It is with extreme sadness that I tell you that Carl (Bambikiller240) died in his home June 16th. I talked to him regularly on the phone and via email and hadnt heard from him for quite awhile. Today I found this on google after I decided to look for him in the obits.

"Carl Herbert Stahlnecker

Carl Herbert Stahlnecker died June 16, 2006 at his home in Pleasanton. He was 54. The Livermore native had lived in Pleasanton for 54 years. He served in the U.S. Navy. Carl was a sports car enthusiasts. He is survived by his mother, Gloria Stahlnecker, of Pleasanton; bothers Paul Stahlnecker and Brian Stahlnecker, a sister Annette Stahlnecker, and a nephew Scott Stahlnecker. He was preceded in death by his father, Elwood Stahlnecker. Services and burial will be private. Contributions in Carl Stahlnecker’s memory may be made to the Valley Humane Society, 273 Spring St., Pleasanton, CA 94566. Arrangements by Graham-Hitch Mortuary."

So long Carl, may you rest in peace.

Chris Abbott

I'm very sorry to hear this. I never got a chance to meet Carl in person. I was once in his area at a picnic and invited him to come visit me and get some free food. He was driving there and his car (not the Z) broke down so he had to return home.