IGNORED

Your First car.

Fun_in_my_z

My first vehicle was a 74 Chevy Custom Deluxe 20 3/4 ton pickup in new condition.

My first car was a black 86 Toyota Celica GT-S Hatchback in near new condition. Then came the 1983 RX-7 GS, then the 87 Mustang 5.0 coupe, then the 89 5.0 coupe, then the 65 Mustang Fastback with a really well built 289. Then a 93 Mustang GT (notice a trend here?).

After that came an 01 Honda Prelude SE, then an 00 Toyota 4Runner and sharing the garage with that truck is the new addition, the 74 260Z.

whew.

My first car was a 1967 Pontiac GTO hardtop, 400, 4-speed. I bought it my senior year of high school in November of 1976 for $1,000.00. The car was in excellent condition, with a perfect interior. This was the best time to buy muscle cars since the price of gas had shot way up, they were gas guzzlers and a lot of people were buying 4 or 6-cylinder cars to save money. Recently, I was going through an old box of stuff I kept as a kid and came across the original temporary paper license. It had the VIN number on it, so I thought I would try to check the Internet to see if I could find it anywhere. Well, I did an advanced, specific search of the VIN on Google and found my old car! Here's the link:

http://ultimategto.com/cgi-bin/showcar.cgi?type=dream&pic=/1967/67_00185_1

My first car was a 1967 Pontiac GTO hardtop, 400, 4-speed. I bought it my senior year of high school in November of 1976 for $1,000.00. The car was in excellent condition, with a perfect interior. This was the best time to buy muscle cars since the price of gas had shot way up, they were gas guzzlers and a lot of people were buying 4 or 6-cylinder cars to save money. Recently, I was going through an old box of stuff I kept as a kid and came across the original temporary paper license. It had the VIN number on it, so I thought I would try to check the Internet to see if I could find it anywhere. Well, I did an advanced, specific search of the VIN on Google and found my old car! Here's the link:

http://ultimategto.com/cgi-bin/showcar.cgi?

I think it's cool you found your car -- got to love the internet, it always amazes.

My first car hmm.... well, I dont know if it counts as a first or not but when I was 13 I bought a 79 monte' for $100 just cuz I was tired of walking at the time. I had it for like a week and then ramped it into a mud hole in a cornfield cuz I couldn't register it and my parents wouldn't let me have a car yet.

After that, my 1.5st car was my 71 240z that I bought from some guy for $500 that didn't even know to put oil in the carbs. This is the same car that I had for about 6 years and it finally met its death by way of ice (look at the Help me find a z thread).

Now I drive a 91 plymouth laser that drinks about a quart and a half of oil a day which now I can't wait to scrap when I finally get my Z fixed!