IGNORED

B&M wants to borrow your car!

TomoHawk

wow, what a thread....

i think that the winter time is getting the best of some of us :D

tomohawk, i think that your idea is a valid one and to be honest i am suprised to have not seen anything like this on the market yet. i do however think that it would encourage people to 'shift' the auto like a manual all the time and lead to increaed wear..... maybe not

also, for what reason are you unable to drive a manual tranny car? unless having a physical handicap preventing you from shifting it, i would think it would FAR easier to learn how to shift a manual rather than re-engineer a 30 year old metal stick with a button.

TomoHawk. I have nothing negative to say about any of this. I was just curious where you'd go with this after those two responses. The thread doesn't need to be locked, killed or whatever. People that don't have an interest should just leave it alone.

That was a warranty card that Datsun used to issue with their new cars I believe in the late 70s and 80s. My avitar is just a copy of one I found in the junkyard. It was for a guy in Chino, Ca. who owned a 77 280Z 2+2. I changed the text and put the info for me and my car on the copy. Here's what it said on the back:

post-3797-14150794772131_thumb.jpg