IGNORED

OLZED

Pop's Z

Hi all, Brian has been a member here and has been a part of a discussion lately. I have just had an email from his wife, Sheryl, and he is in hospital recovering from hip replacement surgery. His cancer pain there was so bad there was no other choice even with his wonkey heart. It will be touch and go for a while. I'm sure he would love to hear from his old pals here. schoubs@hotmail.com.

Cheers, Mike

• Like 1

Best wishes for Brian.  I never was pals with him but I did recognize his absence from the club, maybe the picture of the Bichon Frise that I called a "poodle" :huh: who knows?  Let him know he's missed for me Mike, I always enjoyed reading his replies.

Edited by siteunseen

My MOM had the replacement procedure done 2 years ago and she recovered nicely. No other issues besides getting on in years. Pleases know that the community gives their best wishes for a speedy recovery.:beer:

• 2 weeks later...