IGNORED

Show us where your from

ZmeFly

Originally posted by Mike

Guy, I don't see a Post button.. Are you clicking on New Reply?

Mike:

He's referring to the "Post" button on the Bravenet MAP page. He's trying to post his location onto the map that James set up through Bravenet, not a POST button on Classic Z Cars.

:classic: ROFL :classic: ROFL

Yep, Zmefly and Gav240Z are absolutely correct.

I've always found that we fruitcakes from the Land Down Under get along pretty well with septic tanks in particular. Perhaps it's because of similarities in our cultures. (On the other hand, maybe it's because you lot are larrikins like us).

Rick.

:sick: i am on the map. have a 82 280zx 2+2 parts car and looking for a new project car. not too many of you around me but i am welling to travel. if you have something that needs a engine and/or transmission, hook me up. thanks:ermm:

I keep getting "Error on page" whenever I click the Post button.

Oh, well.

If someone can post me as being in Vancouver, Washington (For those of you who don't know where we are, I would be just above Mike (who is in Oregon) and right where the border line goes from generally horizontal to just beginning to slope up).

Thanks in advance;

Enrique Scanlon

i just hope that mike can make something like this so we can have everyone here posted on it. i think it would be really nice.

the bravenet site only allows 50 posts. thats it:cry:

maybe with a little time mike will come up with something even better:classic:

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by GunnerRob

Maybe that'll entice the laggers to post their pics!ROFL

A lot of us posted long ago, but the "Bravenet" site that hosts the map only allows 50 "pins" on the map. when #51 is put on the #1 "pin" disappears, when #52 is put on #2 drops off, etc.

IMHO though fun for a few people for a little while, it is useless for a club like ours w/ 5K members.