IGNORED

Finally found a 69 240z, #51 Time to finish a 30 year multiple owner restoration.

Posted (edited)

I was just having some fun.  Not clear what your thread is about.  The posts are kind of random.  Good luck.

p.s. I was serious about the red dot mirror.  Never heard of it, never seen it mentioned.

Edited by Zed Head
p.s.

Had time to strip “tar mat” off passenger floor today, some rust, couple of holes in normal places. Couple normal rusty places without rust.  I planned on replacing/repairing frame rails, but may try to patch damaged spots to save 911FD76E-95CF-474C-8FDC-BD5CF4D8FA5F.jpegoriginal floors.  

1 hour ago, Zed Head said:

I was just having some fun.  Not clear what your thread is about.  The posts are kind of random.  Good luck.

p.s. I was serious about the red dot mirror.  Never heard of it, never seen it mentioned.

It is difficult to determine true intentions of comments, sarcasm, etc….

This is exact reason I’m posting here on this site to avoid some of the peanut gallery…. It’s all good here, bring it on …. I hadn’t noticed the lines on my grandsons lips…. Way more dust in the air then I intended.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dspillman said:

Had time to strip “tar mat” off passenger floor today, some rust, couple of holes in normal places. Couple normal rusty places without rust.  I planned on replacing/repairing frame rails, but may try to patch damaged spots to save 911FD76E-95CF-474C-8FDC-BD5CF4D8FA5F.jpegoriginal floors.  

I enjoy trying to spot the differences found in these very early cars.

Anyone notice what's missing from the floor pan of this early car.

image.png

55 minutes ago, dspillman said:

It is difficult to determine true intentions of comments, sarcasm, etc….

This is exact reason I’m posting here on this site to avoid some of the peanut gallery…. It’s all good here, bring it on …. I hadn’t noticed the lines on my grandsons lips…. Way more dust in the air then I intended.

dspillman, you post anyway you want, it's a real treat to to see photos from such an early car, bring'em on.

• Agree 3

That area is not normally an issue. Check the fresh air intake hat. It's under the cowl but can be seen from the passenger floor board looking up under the cowl. It is the more likely area to have issues. I had to remove the metal shield under my cowl to get access to work on mine and reseal around it.

• Agree 1