IGNORED

My 1st 240z

bluez

Welcome to the group and your introductory dash of irreverance from a fellow member. That's a great looking car, I know we'll all be looking forward to your updates with mandatory pics. Set up your signature line in your profile to include your VIN and build date as it will help everyone when responding to any questions you post. Did I mention mandatory pics???

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, psdenno said:

Based solely on his astute observation earlier in this topic which parsed screen name and accompanying photo, a promotion to Major Obvious may be appropriate. 😎

Then he would have to answer to General Observation.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Uhhh... bluez,  You know your car isn't blue, right?  

Seriously though, welcome aboard!     😃

It's a great ID. I love the blues!

I always wanted to open a bar, yes a drunkard with his own bar, but I realized as I grew older how stupid I am.

My bar would be named "Elbert Bellew's". LOL

Great looking car mr bluez. Welcome to our forum, you'll like it here. The members are super smart mostly and very friendly. We like to help!

Pictures, pictures pictures...

Cliff

Edited by siteunseen
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

I always wanted to open a bar, yes a drunkard with his own bar, but I realized as I grew older how stupid I am.

Cliff

Or maybe open that bar somewhere high in the mountains on the edge of a precipice overlooking a beautiful valley and call it....wait for it...Cliff's.

BTW, welcome to the group, Bluez.  Nice looking green Z.  How's the interior?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, siteunseen said:

It's a great ID. I love the blues!

Great looking car mr bluez. Welcome to our forum, you'll like it here. The members are super smart mostly and very friendly. We like to help!

Pictures, pictures pictures...

Cliff

We opened a bar in Atlanta in the 70’s.......called it ”Mrs. Boomers”.....on North Druid Hills Road. The Luvable bra factory was right down the street......the girls that worked there spent their lunch hours making us a four foot long bra to hang over the bar. We drank a lot of the profit! 

Looks like a nice car @bluez, but how about another 30 pics so we can see more.

Edited by Diseazd
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1