IGNORED

Things I'm growing tired of.

siteunseen

Don't ever feel bad about reaching out!  This Covid thing has been hard on everybody and just magnifies the difficulty of dealing with other issues. Just knowing someone  is out there empathizing with you helps to strengthen you. Together we will get through this!

Things I am tired of: US politics, Canadian politics, anti maskers, morons who can't understand basic instructions about how to register for vaccines( BC opened for first public vaccines today, 83,000 people eligible for the first phase, 1.7 million idiots jammed phone lines), Megxit, China.

Things I am grateful for: Surviving lung cancer for over a year, my family, being part of a community of like minded enthusiasts who are nothing but helpful and supportive of each other!

• Like 4

This just proves how great a group of friends I have. You are the best and I won't ever forget the kindness I've been shown over the years. Always in debt to this group. I try, all though unsuccessful many times over, and over, to help but I will be here every day. You all are the best, wrenches down. Cliff

• Like 4

Jump in one of your Zs and make a few rips around Cheaha Mtn, be sure to slow down and enjoy the views, grab a Mata’s, a 6 pack and call it a day that many will never be blessed with!  These are trying times for sure but this is a great group to commiserate with ✌🏻

• Like 2

On 3/8/2021 at 3:27 PM, heyitsrama said:

From some web-searching I just did:

The State of Alabama has some of the harshest marijuana laws in the United States. Alabama marijuana laws state that getting caught with any amount of cannabis can land you in jail for up to 20 years.

On 3/8/2021 at 3:27 PM, heyitsrama said:

I guess that's not an option...

There’s always Washington, Colorado or any of the 15 states with legal recreational weed.

Just sayin’.

🤪

Edited by Racer X
  • Like 3