IGNORED

Would like to start a "One of these things is not like the other" forum group. Input?

zKars

19 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

When it's really wet down here my girlfriend/ex-wife/nextdoor neighbor has to weed eat the whole yard. I won't stand for ruts in my yard! 

My wife loves to mow and work in the yard.  I offered to mow and she told me not to take her job away.  ?  I did go out today and replace the string in the trimmer after she ran out.

• Like 1

I can't really tell what the wiki style would look like without an example, so I put in a couple years just as a test.

I don't know if anyone else can see that categories I put in. Says it needs to be approved by a moderator.

Edited by Captain Obvious

So that looks OK to me (now that I can see it). I put in a section for "Mid-year changes" in the 260 folder just to see how that would look.

I guess the first major question to debate is...

Would it be better sorted by item specific changes (like seat rails), or as a design timeline (most likely by year)?

I just added to the 1977 block.  Looks like it could be interesting.  

Wikipedia has citations.  Is theer any way to add citations?  They could link to the Download area.  For example, comments about carb heat soak or vapor lock could link to the 73-74 carb mod document.