IGNORED

COVID-19

Zed Head

2 minutes ago, 240260280 said:

Look at the science and data..... then think about .... then comment.

If you have email notification then you saw what I deleted.  China does not matter.  Where the virus came from does not matter.  If you had read the article I posted, or even jsut the excerpt, you'd see that it's a distraction.  It's a bright shiny object, a red laser spot to a cat, it doesn't matter.

Here's another perspective, a scenario.  China confesses that they were developing a virus, for potential use as a military weapon, it got loose and caused the pandemic. 

What changes in anyone's response?  Nothing.  China is huge and controls world manufacturing.  What is anyone going to do?

Existentialism has been around for a long time. It is not healthy nor logical. Perhaps you should have a health check on your cognitive functions as this way of lazy thinking is not normal.

Cause and effect, Action and responsibility. and understanding what the **** we are dealing with are priorities at this moment.

You're avoiding the question - what will anyone do if it is found that the virus came from a China lab and is man-made? 

Describe an action that would be taken.  Anything, keep it simple.  One simple thing that will change if the virus came from a lab in Wuhan.  No need for a video or three, just your words.  Forward thinking, not backward.  Something constructive, that might make things better.

If the Mainland Chinese Govt. :

1. Made this.

2. Knew its lethal effects.

3. Knew it escaped from their lab.

4. Failed to contain

5. Freely let it travel throughout the world

then

1. All countries would hold them responsible financially

2. Their Govt leaders would be called to the Hague and sentenced for Crimes Against Humanity

2. All trade with China would be stopped until the government and political structure changed

3. The world would ostracize the country and work completely w/o them.

4. Once they changed their Govt structure and aligned with the rest of the world, then work to bringing back to the world stage would be considered.

The leaders in Mainland China do not think like most of the world.  The citizens are also abused by these gangsters so it is a grave error to think the leaders and the citizens think the same way you do.

Edited by 240260280

3 minutes ago, 240260280 said:

1. All countries would hold them responsible financially

2. Their Govt leaders would be called to the Hague and sentenced for Crimes Against Humanity

2. All trade with China would be stopped until the government and political structure changed

3. The world would ostracize the country and work completely w/o them.

4. Once they changed their Govt structure and aligned with the rest of the world, then work to bringing back to the world stage would be considered.

You should have watched some of Governor Cuomo's briefings early on.  He often expressed amazement that everything that they needed was made in China.  Ventilators, PPE, gloves...all of it.  I worked for a large manufacturing company and almost all of our parts were made in Asia, many in China.  I traveled to Asia and met a guy from Black and Decker doing the same thing I was - going to China to assist a contractor in making our products.  All of our suppliers had plans in progress to build plants in China.  And that was 12 years ago.  35 years ago people I knew in the tool and die industry were getting killed by "offhshore" tooling.  It was cheaper to send your prints to Asia, have your tooling made, and have it shipped back than to have the local tool and die shop or in-house shop, make the tooling.  

For somebody who says that they travel to Asia a lot for work you don't seem to be accepting or understanding how the world of today works.  We, the modern world's consumers, owe our luxurious life styles to the labor of the Asia population.  China controls most of the world's manufacturing.  None of the things that you suggested above will happen.  "We" would have to give up too much.  That's why nobody is paying any attention to Pompeo when he starts talking about the same thing.  It doesn't matter, it really is a global economy and China is big part of the globe.

If you really want to see something interesting, read these articles about Senator Mitch McConnell's wife, Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao.  They'll give you that queasy sick feeling.  Now try to imagine how any of the things you suggested will possibly happen.  

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/06/elaine-chao-father-james-transportation-department-569686

https://www.salon.com/2019/06/12/mitch-mcconnell-and-elaine-chaos-empire-of-corruption-is-this-what-normal-looks-like-joe-biden/

Here's an alternative conspiracy theory, that actually seems more plausible, to me anyway.  Absorb all of the last three years in to your head and consider that maybe the virus IS man-made, but it was created in an American lab.  Transported to China and released in a far away city there, with the goal of creating an epidemic, weakening China and bringing manufacturing back to America.  Again.  The Pompeo show is an effort to deflect attention away from the fact that the plan went awry and to provide cover in case some smart scientist discovers that it must be "man-made".  Get ahead of the game.

Much easier to believe that scenario, I think.

it's obviously man made, the plan was developed by the G8 a few years ago as the solution to the problems of an aging population and continuously advancing (and expensive) medical science.
which countries are in the G8? which countries have high death counts?
launching it in China is just a smokescreen.

1 hour ago, jonbill said:

it's obviously man made, the plan was developed by the G8 a few years ago as the solution to the problems of an aging population and continuously advancing (and expensive) medical science.
which countries are in the G8? which countries have high death counts?
launching it in China is just a smokescreen.

There is this thing called: EVIDENCE.

It is notable by its absence in that post. 

We're just having an absurdity contest...

The truth is that the virus did come from animals, a bat-like humanoid.  The flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz were real, they were man's first attempt to create a flying human, experimenting on monkeys because their DNA is so close to humans.  The bats that were used for the cross-breeding have escaped in the past, and now they've ended up in the Wuhan "wet" market.  With proper nutrition certain COVID-19 patients will grow wings.

image.png

Edited by Zed Head
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Zed Head said:

You should have watched some of Governor Cuomo's briefings early on.  He often expressed amazement that everything that they needed was made in China.  Ventilators, PPE, gloves...all of it.  I worked for a large manufacturing company and almost all of our parts were made in Asia, many in China.  I traveled to Asia and met a guy from Black and Decker doing the same thing I was - going to China to assist a contractor in making our products.  All of our suppliers had plans in progress to build plants in China.  And that was 12 years ago.  35 years ago people I knew in the tool and die industry were getting killed by "offhshore" tooling.  It was cheaper to send your prints to Asia, have your tooling made, and have it shipped back than to have the local tool and die shop or in-house shop, make the tooling.  

For somebody who says that they travel to Asia a lot for work you don't seem to be accepting or understanding how the world of today works.  We, the modern world's consumers, owe our luxurious life styles to the labor of the Asia population.  China controls most of the world's manufacturing.  None of the things that you suggested above will happen.  "We" would have to give up too much.  That's why nobody is paying any attention to Pompeo when he starts talking about the same thing.  It doesn't matter, it really is a global economy and China is big part of the globe.

If you really want to see something interesting, read these articles about Senator Mitch McConnell's wife, Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao.  They'll give you that queasy sick feeling.  Now try to imagine how any of the things you suggested will possibly happen.  

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/06/elaine-chao-father-james-transportation-department-569686

https://www.salon.com/2019/06/12/mitch-mcconnell-and-elaine-chaos-empire-of-corruption-is-this-what-normal-looks-like-joe-biden/

Your attitude is similar to those who accept "too big to fail" and you accept the slavery that goes on in China to make the shitty products without batting an eye.... that is how we got into this mess.... although we've both worked in China I'm sorry but our standards and acceptance is very different. Taiwan is how China could be.... it is so sad that we have a country like China and do nothing about it. Too much hypocrisy.