IGNORED

Dissatisfied With Zeddsaver Customer Service

ndd811818

I ordered a decal I needed to complete the restoration of my 240Z to have it ready for a show and it never arrived. The item was sent with no tracking information so there was no way for me or Zeddsaver to track the delivery. My order was placed on June 6th. By June 16th still no delivery of my decal so I contacted Zeddsaver and asked them to resend the item since it had not arrived. instead I received a cash refund which does not help me one bit! I still need the decal to complete my restoration. Zeddsaver put this item in the mail and just assumed that it would arrive at my location. I am very dissatisfied with the level of customer support I received from Zeddsaver!! Does anyone know of another source for the red decal that goes on the master brake cylinder on a 1972 240Z?

43 minutes ago, ndd811818 said:

Zeddsaver put this item in the mail and just assumed that it would arrive at my location. 

I understand your unhappiness, but that's kind of how mail works.  You drop it in the mail and assume it will arrive at its destination.  Did you ask why they refunded rather than resending?

Dennis

8 hours ago, ndd811818 said:

I am very dissatisfied with the level of customer support I received from Zeddsaver!!

I can commiserate with you, I have dealt with him twice and will not buy from him again. The vin plate I bought looks okay but the holes don't line up with the original holes in the door jam.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, grannyknot said:

I can commiserate with you, I have dealt with him twice and will not buy from him again. The vin plate I bought looks okay but the holes don't line up with the original holes in the door jam.

I’ve heard enough negative reports that I won’t. 

12 hours ago, 26th-Z said:

Yea, AZ 240 has them

I reproduced this decal years ago and it is being retailed by both Motorsport and Banzai.  

I am our of town until Monday but would be happy to send you one Tuesday, unless 

you need it sooner.  It is very accurate.

Dan

F775D1AA-7A7C-40D8-ACEE-EC54A89A8B97.jpeg

• Like 3