IGNORED

craigslist finds

Patcon

Somebody may have an interest in these.

Getting more expensive every day...

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/pts/d/durham-datsun-240-for-parts/6895350668.html

This one is at a junkyard by the looks or it

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/pts/d/strawberry-plains-datsun-240z/6898466586.html

This ones not very cheap, figuring it's gonna have some rust on it...

If somebody here buys them I can sleep better and won't have to fall into temptation. ROFLIt'll be like it's still in the family LOL

• Like 3

Safe to say no warranties offered then!

I envy you guys in the US. The $1000 car would never be found over the pond at that price and is probably worth more than that in wings alone (if not paper thin with rust that is)!

2 hours ago, Mike said:

Can't believe junk yards like this exist..  it just amazes me.  But you can find some awesome parts..  ?

00o0o_7oBmhbT5zZu_1200x900.jpg

Lots of cars like this in the South East and South West  but they tend to be really rough. However as prices climb they become more viable restoration candidates if the rust is reasonably contained. This was a $200-300 car not that long ago. Not any more...

• Like 1

On 5/31/2019 at 3:01 PM, Patcon said:

Somebody may have an interest in these.

Getting more expensive every day...

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/pts/d/durham-datsun-240-for-parts/6895350668.html

This ones not very cheap, figuring it's gonna have some rust on it...

If somebody here buys them I can sleep better and won't have to fall into temptation. ROFLIt'll be like it's still in the family LOL

The red one in Raleigh, NC is a steal for only $1K, especially if it's possible to get a title for it.

00G0G_4eTWAKkiDrF_1200x900.jpg

41 minutes ago, lonetreesteve said:

The red one in Raleigh, NC is a steal for only $1K, especially if it's possible to get a title for it.

00G0G_4eTWAKkiDrF_1200x900.jpg

No engine, no tranny but I have lots of spares here. I could probably get a title. A little bit of a gamble but I'm sure there is $1000 in parts in it. I just don't want any more projects right now.

22 hours ago, Mike said:

Can't believe junk yards like this exist..  it just amazes me.  But you can find some awesome parts..  ?

00o0o_7oBmhbT5zZu_1200x900.jpg

I talked to the guy.

It's not a junkyard, it's his house.

Sometimes stereotypes are true...

• Haha 1