IGNORED

Any good places or auctions to find 240z or 280z?

davis23

1 hour ago, 718Miata said:

I was thinking of doing just that. I’ll see how I feel about the car once I’ve driven it a bit. The title is supposed to come on Monday and then I’ll register it, so it’ll be able to enjoy it then.  

Drive it for a while, they have a way of crawling into your heart.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 718Miata said:

I was thinking of doing just that. I’ll see how I feel about the car once I’ve driven it a bit. The title is supposed to come on Monday and then I’ll register it, so it’ll be able to enjoy it then.  

Just remember if you let a bargain like that go it will be difficult to go back. They are appreciating at a very fast rate! I have had miatas but a Z has a lot more room and is just so fun to drive. They are sort of the best of all worlds

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Actually I don't like all the links in the OP's post. Links to a whole bunch of auction sites and pics nabbed from copart. Just joined. One and only one post. And hasn't even responded to all the input from other members about his original post.

I'd like the OP to participate in the discussion he started and convince us that he isn't a spammer or a bot.   :unsure:

Wow.  Great observation.  I guess they don't call you Captain Obvious for nothing.  :)

Haha!! No, they do not!   LOL

So... Now it's been three days since this post was started, and the OP hasn't ever signed back into the forum since. Brand new user, all hot to trot about purchasing a car (or two!!) and hasn't been back to discuss all the input from the fine members here.

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 8:44 AM, davis23 said:

Hi, I try to find good Datsun 240z or 280z on car auctions.

Maybe he's totally consumed with a huge Easter party prep and just too busy to come back, but I just get a bad vibe from the whole thing.

@Mike, I'm thinking maybe give it another day and then delete the whole thread (and user) if nothing changes? Been a while, but wasn't there a rash of spam bot users that signed up a while ago? Year ago maybe? And all of their user names were the same format... Name followed by a couple numbers IIRC?

2 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

So... Now it's been three days since this post was started, and the OP hasn't ever signed back into the forum since. Brand new user, all hot to trot about purchasing a car (or two!!) and hasn't been back to discuss all the input from the fine members here.  Maybe he's totally consumed with a huge Easter party prep and just too busy to come back, but I just get a bad vibe from the whole thing.

@Mike, I'm thinking maybe give it another day and then delete the whole thread (and user) if nothing changes? Been a while, but wasn't there a rash of spam bot users that signed up a while ago? Year ago maybe? And all of their user names were the same format... Name followed by a couple numbers IIRC?

Looks like he signed up in April.  We have a lot less spam bots these days due to the sign up conditions, but, there are a few that squeak through.  Typically bots sign up with a different set of parameters than this account, so, I'll leave it to the face he's busy and cannot respond right now.

@davis23, we have responded to your post.  Can you log in and take a look?  Thanks bud..

Mike

1 minute ago, Zed Head said:

718Miata did kind of hijack the thread to show off his Mecum car.   Maybe davis23 didn't recognize it anymore...

Sorry about that. I realized that and started a new thread about my car. 

• Like 1