IGNORED

ZCON 2020 Location Confirmed?

jfa.series1

• 1 month later...

Well after jumping through a few hoops I'm here.  I am planning on attending the Z Con in 2020 and I have a year to find a Zed.  Yes I'm Canadian please don't hold it against me if I don't shop for Zee.  If I don't find a Zed maybe a kind person will allow me to ride shotgun if there is a road tour activity.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Mr H said:

Well after jumping through a few hoops I'm here.  I am planning on attending the Z Con in 2020 and I have a year to find a Zed.  Yes I'm Canadian please don't hold it against me if I don't shop for Zee.  If I don't find a Zed maybe a kind person will allow me to ride shotgun if there is a road tour activity.

Welcome to the forum! And you are fortunate to be in Calgary with some local Zed Experts to help you out...

3 hours ago, zKars said:

Mr H, I will do all i can to ensure you have a Zed for the trip. There may be an available ZED closer to you than you realize.  PM me or z240@shaw.ca

If anyone knows of lonely Zed's, it's this guy... ! ?

18 hours ago, Mr H said:

Well after jumping through a few hoops I'm here.  I am planning on attending the Z Con in 2020 and I have a year to find a Zed.  Yes I'm Canadian please don't hold it against me if I don't shop for Zee. 

Is that a thing up there, Zees vs Zeds?

Edited by siteunseen

• 4 weeks later...

I could use some local advice since I've never been to this part of the states.  I have been looking around at hotels and nothing is available for September which makes me wonder if this areas a tourist hot spot in fall or is this perhaps too far out for booking hotels?  Any recommends on a Hotel?  Obviously the Franklin is ground zero and might be booked up but there must be decent accommodations nearby.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.