IGNORED

ZCON 2020 Location Confirmed?

jfa.series1

Probably not the best kept secret but today I spotted a Facebook post on the Middle Tennessee Z Club page.  A member was answering a question about Z ATTACK occurring in 2019, this was the answer:

"Z ATTACKS were staged at Nissan HQ in Franklin in 2012, 2014 and 2017. We're skipping 2019 so we can help with ZCON in 2020, which will be the 50th anniversary of the Z and will be at Nissan."

You heard it here first! :Yes:

• Like 3

Thanks Mr JFA.  I'd  like to go to Dollywood next, whups this year, but Nashville or Franklin  is a no brainer for me.

Hopefully I'll sit on the porch and have cold beverages with my guys. Two Jim's!  There needs to be a drink named for those guys.  Two fingers is taken, two Jim's isn't. LOL

The Jimmie Shimmie?  Jim's Wobbly?  James's Shame?...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Patcon said:

It's an amber, did Jim have a thing for red heads?? I mean it's sort of difficult to know. He sort of liked all the women with a pulse. Blonde, brunette, green...LOL

I think every color except blue..... Blue is heart beat optional...

Just to be clear, Blue in this context is not @240260280

Edited by wal280z
clarification in bold
  • Haha 1

• 6 months later...