IGNORED

[2019] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

@240260280

Try to get in touch with the high bidder and politely ask him to scan it.

Tell him it is archival material and give him the credits for making it available.

He might not want to do that, but you never know-----he may have a sense of "community".

• Like 2

Finally traced a short/ground problem with my headlights.  There was a nick in one of the 3 wires on the driver side headlight pigtail, under the plastic loom.   I found it when removing both headlights to throughly clean the connectors and just happened to visually notice it.

• Like 4

So now you are good to go semi-transcontinental??

Map from Cohutta, Georgia 30710 to Branson, MO, Missouri

The short way.

But I'd suggest the Memphis, Little Rock, Ft. Smith, Fayetteville, Branson route for you since you have Arkie roots! LOL

Viaje por la carretera en Julio!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zup said:

Viaje por la carretera en Julio!

You made me look that up ? and I know that route well.   We'll see ?, my next mission is to get the AC working.  I know how hot/humid it can get in that neck of the woods...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 7tooZ said:

Started her up today after new rebuilt head (thanks[mention=6833]MadKaw[/mention]), timing chain,water pump, etc

Then shared a car wash with our 18 mo old granddaughter.

IMG_9074.thumb.JPG.dc82a8e72109c2ce9e942e724599a5b0.JPG

72 body and block, everything else 71, Tokico springs, Illumina, R180 CLSD, 83 close ratio, 3.90 gears, Ztherapy SUs, BRE 15X7 Libre wheels and BRE front spoiler.

That looks like fun! My oldest got married last year so this might not be too far away for me!

I guess I should hurry up and get the car finished so we have something to clean!

Edited by Patcon
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Patcon said:

That looks like fun! My oldest got married last year so this might not be too far away for me!

I guess I should hurry up and get the car finished so we have something to clean!

They are a blast......and the best part is that you can give em back at the end of the day Charles!

088B3511-92B2-439A-A022-174B5973785F.jpeg

• Like 3

• Mike pinned this topic