IGNORED

'71 240Z on eBay with its Original Paint?

lonetreesteve

11 minutes ago, Sunline said:

Is a Z with original paint in flawless condition  worth more that a high quality re-spray? 

I think so (and hope so).

They're all about originality. The window sticker and OE paint are trophies to me. With these cars old is good. If you wanted one, you could decide on which way to go. 

My original paint looks way better than base and clear coat. You can cut and buff single stage.

That's my opinion of course because that's what I have. Other's will have different views I'm sure.

• Like 2

I am looking at an original paint car and was just sent bunch of high Rez photos that I would like to post but not sure how. Any of you Z experts want to do me a favor and allow me to send you the batch via your email so I can get your opinion?

I would be happy to help you. My email is dpappe@gmail.com

It you try:
Save the photos to your computers in a location you can find.
Open a new post
Write a message
Look at the bottom left corner for two icons “camera” & “ a mountain icon”
Tap the mountain
Choose okay to access pictures
Select the photos you want to post
Repeat as needed

Or send them to me

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

15 hours ago, Patcon said:

@Sunline

as an aside it would be nice if your signature pic was a little smaller

@Mike

Mike, maybe you could set a max size. I am sure that uses up a tremendous amount of storage over time...

I'll see if I can figure it out. It just came up this way. Was actually just trying to replace my "S" with a pic

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Patcon said:

@Sunline

as an aside it would be nice if your signature pic was a little smaller

@Mike

Mike, maybe you could set a max size. I am sure that uses up a tremendous amount of storage over time...

Done, fixed the signature option to only allow 350x300 pixels.  Good idea.

19 hours ago, siteunseen said:

I've wondered about Mike's cost on storage.  I have a ton of attachments I could delete to free up some space on his forum.

We own the server and I've got at least 2TB free.. so it's not that big of a deal.  ?  Only problem is that large images tend to dominate the page, so I changed the option.

• Like 2