IGNORED

FYI - 240Z Dashboards

w3wilkes

Right their with you JLPurcell.

I'm wanting to buy but I'd like to see the texture myself before placing the order.  maybe can show us next to the gauges I'd like to see how well the lines go around the gauges.  Also are we getting replicated rivets for the VIN number, or does anyone know ware to get ones that match the original rivets.

8 hours ago, rcb280z said:

Can you post some pics so the members can see what you are talking about. Especially for those that are close to sending they're dash in to said name above.

Here the Justdashes pictures look at your dash. OEM the small gauge area is more pronounced at the back  and less high/round in the front

image.png

image.png

Edited by munters

On 12/24/2017 at 2:35 PM, psdenno said:

Any word on the material it's made of, thickness, UV resistance, how it looks after a summer in the sun?

Or after a winter storage in zero-degree, zero-humidity weather.  So far, as others have said, it looks like a great alternative to the current solutions.

@theguppies

The last photo shows a glove box door in the opening. Is the glove box door included to give continuity to all of the visible  exterior surfaces?

The original glove box door was in two halves--an inner and an outer. Does the purchaser provide the inner glove box door and you provide the outer?

18 hours ago, theguppies said:

Glove box door is not included with the dash. It is 2 halves but I’m not able to replicate the door yet. I’m currently searching for another manufacture to make them. 

If your dash matches close enough in texture then a stock glove box door could probably be made to work. The interior half of the glove box door would be really nice though because the hinges tend to fail over time