IGNORED

Brand new owner - need help w/ Christmas gift ideas for my kid

Grubb240Z

That is pretty awesome.  So, if Trevor got a 240Z for Christmas, what did your daughter get??

She got the pleasure of seeing her big brother happy.
No, she did all right. Her top gift was a 13” screen iPad Pro. New iPhone 8 also. It was a big year for Apple at my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

13 hours ago, Grubb240Z said:

You asked for it - here it is! 6 min. long but worth every second :P  

https://youtu.be/j1Or4N_O-3A

Always fun to see a kid get a wish fulfilled -- even if the kid is taller than you.

The first video was shot at around 2:00am - trying to sneak the car into the driveway from a couple blocks away.

That was awesome!

Man I'm scared in a way with it being so nice. My sons first car was a project 280z. He wrecked it twice (semi minor). He upgraded to a newer 4x4 truck. Wrecked it bad twice. Insurance told him to take hike. It's been 3 years since his last incident and hoping I can get him back under our policy. He's paying $1800 a year now for his own policy.  Man I could tell you stories on what's off the insurance records!

Luckily my daughter has been driving 4 years now accident and ticket free.

Not trying to be a downer.  Took me awhile when my son would call me to not think the worst!

Love the color combo!

• Haha 1

Just about every teen ager wrecks their first car (except me...I blew the motor first!)

I hope the kid  will do nether.. Maybe it will be a good idea to restrict power for a while, I would cut out some carb gaskets with a smaller hole. quick easy and free.

10 minutes ago, tzagi1 said:

Just about every teen ager wrecks their first car (except me...I blew the motor first!)

I hope the kid  will do nether.. Maybe it will be a good idea to restrict power for a while, I would cut out some carb gaskets with a smaller hole. quick easy and free.

Won't do much good. I daily drove a 90hp Jetta until recently. Just takes a little longer to get into trouble.

I would still highly recommend sending him to a driving school.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2018 at 10:16 AM, Grubb240Z said:

You asked for it - here it is! 6 min. long but worth every second :P  

https://youtu.be/j1Or4N_O-3A

Always fun to see a kid get a wish fulfilled -- even if the kid is taller than you.

The first video was shot at around 2:00am - trying to sneak the car into the driveway from a couple blocks away.

WAAAAAYYYYY COOOOOL! .... I got chills just watching it.....I agree a driving school would be a great investment!  GREAT STUFF

• Like 1