IGNORED

[2017] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

Emerald City Plating in Lynnwood WA. It took 5+ months because he does cars for Pebble Beach and they had to be done in order to make the mid August entries.

He did all the chrome on the 240/S2000 drivetrain car and I really liked it. It's the only way you can get them the way you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

The Georgia Z Club held a Gumball Rally today. For the rally, you are given a set of vague directions and questions about various landmarks along the way. For these drives, it is VERY helpful to have a navigator. My wife declined to attend, so I just showed up at the beginning, found out the end point, and went on my own drive.

Good fortune was with me today as I had some nice uninterrupted stretches going out and coming back to allow for some spirited driving. 

It was a good Z day.

By the way, if you make it out for ZCON in Atlanta next year, you can drive these roads, too.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, SteveJ said:

The Georgia Z Club held a Gumball Rally today. For the rally, you are given a set of vague directions and questions about various landmarks along the way. For these drives, it is VERY helpful to have a navigator. My wife declined to attend, so I just showed up at the beginning, found out the end point, and went on my own drive.

Good fortune was with me today as I had some nice uninterrupted stretches going out and coming back to allow for some spirited driving. 

It was a good Z day.

Darn Cyclist!  :)

What muffler are you running?  Resonator too?

Replaced my rear main seal for the third time...hoping that the third time is the final time. It took me and a friend 6 hours. He has a lift so we just pulled the tranny. I used a 3" PVC  cap (NIBCO 3" PVC #4817) I got at Home depot as a seal setter. It worked really well. So far  no leaks, no drips, no errors. Fingers crossed.

Cheers, Mike

Edited by Pop's Z
  • Like 2

Oh yes, I DO know...I am a moron! First one went in too far because I was being proactive and moving it slightly to deal with wear patterns, second one was installed crooked, third one replaced #2 same time...then still got it in too far. Fourth time's a charm I hope. Putting this down on here reminded me that it was actually replaced 4 times, not 3. So I'm an even bigger moron than I had at first thought. I had hoped that as I got older I would learn my life lessons the first time. Sigh. The PVC cap really did work well as a seal setter...lined it up perfectly...a few taps with a hammer got it right where it was supposed to have gone in the first place.

Cheers, Mike

• Like 1

• Mike pinned and locked this topic