IGNORED

Please close the AD

Terrapin Z

It was in Kingston.

I bought the car.

It is now for sale again.

Near Centralia.

Sorry about the confusion.

If it is in your exploration area, you are welcome to come and look at it, or buy it if it makes your fancy.

Ahhh...that was not clear at all.  You recycled the PO's ad.  When you put your "south of Olympia" at the bottom of the ad, it used the CL font, not the classiczcar's default font.  Looked like it was part of the CL ad.

So what's the new price?  The Kingston price from the PO or do you have a new one?  You really should make a new ad.

57 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

I was just trolling the voices in Marks' head, since south of Olympia is probably within his exploration range.

I didn't grab the $600.00 Z in Vancouver. However, my brother lives in Centralia. Probably the only person there that drives a Model A rat rod. Might be time to pay him a visit.  HMMMMM! He has storage space. Lot's of it. Covered. He's single. 

Zed Head. You are one of the "trolling voices" driving my schiZophrenia. Honestly though, I appreciate it. The voices started in the summer of 73 when I sold my 69 SS 396 Chevelle and bought my first Z. Remember the gas shortage? The first piece that I saved from HIRO (my 71) was the air pump and all the extraneous B.S. that went with it. Still have it. (there might be a pattern here) I had sellers remorse only once when I saw the identical model Chevelle sell at Barrett-Jackson for $67,000 a few years back. The raw acceleration of the 396 was fun but Zs in corners are much better.

The shed is done except for paint. Now I have to keep Kathy out of the loft. I already have a Z stash up there. I think I'm safe, she's afraid of heights.

• Like 1