IGNORED

Please close the AD

Terrapin Z

20 minutes ago, Patcon said:

The only other thing to check is the VIN on the firewall...Too bad it's so far away

That photo is in the Photo Bucket pictures. The engine number picture is in there too. The dash vin picture is there as well.

Edited by Terrapin Z
Additional info

I added some pictures of all the actual VIN stamps per Patcon's comment. 

I have had good luck in finding decent cars around the PNW. 

There have been some rusted out ones as well as we are close to the ocean air. 

Overall I too was surprised as to how many classic cars there are around here, of all makes and models. 

I'm reasonably familiar with the SW Washington but I don't remember Kingston being there. The only Kingston I remember is across Puget Sound from Lynnwood, North of Bainbridge Island. That would be up in Mike's territory. Just a ferry ride away.

Yes, Kingston is across from Edmonds, north of Seattle.  Could be the CL poster was just advertising on several venues.

Thought you might have your shed built.  That yellow 280Z is still sitting up on Skyline Drive.  Rotting away.

Edited by Zed Head

Zed Head and Mark Maras

That Ad was from April, I search all over the place in the NW. Kingston is across the Sound from Edmonds. 

I live near Centralia. It was 100 miles to go up and see what it was. I was expecting a roach, but found a gem. 

Did either of you pick up the 72 in Vancouver WA for $600 yesterday? New MSA exhaust and radiator, looked like a rebuilt motor. Bad body and paint.

This one : https://goo.gl/photos/pD8sLn4hyzFqpyhP9

I was trying to but could not get there in time. He emailed me last night and said it was sold. 

Edited by Terrapin Z
added info and link

So it was in Centralia?  You might not realize that you never actually said that you saw the car in person.  You reposted a CL ad, but didn't say you visited.  

I was just trolling the voices in Marks' head, since south of Olympia is probably within his exploration range.

2675 isn't far from 4718.