Stolen 240Z - Page 3 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Stolen 240Z

Featured Replies

  • Author

I bet the thief lives within 50 miles of you and has owned Datsun's or owns one now.  

Ask the O.P.P to make a list of Datsun owners and have a quick look.

That would be just about everyone in our local Z club.

If someone has a police record and has or had a Datsun in last 10 years would be good place to look.

Gosh, I sure hope you get it back! Eyes wide open now.

  • 4 weeks later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Fabulous news!!

I hope he gets a new storage facility.

I'm so happy you got your Z back,that's one nice Z car. Love the color,looks a lot like mine. How did you track it down.

My wife's first car was a 240sx. She worked up to 4 part time jobs to pay it off. We had it in storage due to one of my military moves. It was undrivable due to sitting and thieves got a hold of it and tore off the whole front end and wiring. The car ended up getting totaled and she decided to let it go. Glad that in this case the car is in repairable condition. 

That is absolutely fabulous! I tend to agree the car probably got too hot to handle. Love it

C

Great thing to read after dinner.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.