IGNORED

the winter from hell

zhead240

Dennis

How about some pics. of you and your Z in the nice weather? Then we all can be envious of your location. Rain & snow predicted for this weekend in Portland.

At least we can look forward to nice weather here about mid June. It usually shows up right after our Rose Festival ends!

Mark in Portland

275 Z and K car owners are now headed for your house, ready for the pool.

We are at 45 with light rain so can't complain at all.

No problem, just give your keys to the valet and come on in. Expecting an inch of rain on the valley floor and two to three feet of snow on the mountain tomorrow as Storm Watch 2014 hits SoCal.

Dennis

• 2 weeks later...

Depending on how long it continues to snow this afternoon, we will either be just under or just over the all-time season snow fall record here. At this point, I hope it keeps snowing so we can break the record. There is no point in getting almost 8 feet of this white crap and failing to break the record by a few tenths of an inch.

You know it has snowed too much when you start wanting more just to break a record. ;)

I fully expect to have this thread continued by reports of the flooding caused by much the too fast onslaught of spring weather that will now melt that record snowfall.

Get your valuables OUT of the basement now, while you have the chance.

My son I'd considering michigan for college. I pointed out to him how much you guys got this year and asked him to please pick a warmer college for his parents to visit;)

If he doesn't get it, phrase it a different way. "If you want us to visit, which usually includes bringing MONEY AND CARE PACKAGES, then choose a different college..."