IGNORED

the winter from hell

zhead240

Hey zhead, I feel your pain and I'm in Texas. Not as cold as you I'm sure but it's -11 F wind chill here in the Panhandle. I am older than you so it hurts me a little more now. Put that dam fence back up. I was playing golf this time last year. LOL John

Drove from Harrisburg to southern Connecticut and swore I could see the ice and snow storm in my rear view mirror rushing to catch me. I was one of the last vehicles to traverse RT 84 in New York before it was closed. The tractor trailers were pedal to the medal trying to outrun the storm but at times I was passing them like they were still in low-low. The weather keeps me off the golf courses and focused on getting my Zs ready for the coming season. No drought in New England this year.

Me too' date=' zedhead, Low of -10, high of+5, snow every 4th day, more coming, Waaah! Dreaming of canyon twisties.....

Cheers, Mike[/quote']

From another old guy.

I just can't imagine cold like you guys are describing, and i feel for y'all.

We are still 'suffering' a balmy South Pacific summer here in Auckland.

Our winters here seldom reach zero C or +32F. LOL

Brian.