IGNORED

Fitting 240Z bumpers and Valences to a 280Z

EuroDat

• 3 weeks later...

If it's not too late, I'd like to get a set of your front bumper mounts and grill parts.  I've been struggling with making the stock 240Z mounts work on my 280Z without much luck.  Your design looks much better.  I already used the Datsun Spirit mounts on the rear of my car and they worked brilliantly.

22 hours ago, SteveJ said:

I actually bought an early set of those brackets and I was not happy with them at all.  The design and fabrication were not up to my standards so I resold them.  I'm looking for better design and I think that Chas has come up with a terrific solution.

• 2 weeks later...

This evening we finished the first set of brackets. Still need to pickle the welds and test fit everything to make sure everything fits as it should.

Here is a photo of the brackets. Still waiting for bolts and nuts I ordered a week ago. M10 with a 1.25 pitch doesn't seem to be that common. Especially in grade 10.9. I ended up ordering 8.8.

Tomorrow Ill fit the brackets and make step by step photo's. For now I'm just going to crash on the lounge and have a beer.

IMG_1767.JPG

• Like 1