IGNORED

Banzai Motorworks

Diseazd

I don't know how many forum members use Banzai Motorworks, but the products that Mike Mcginnis sells are unavailabe almost anywhere else. Not only that, Mike's prices are cheaper than other sources on most items because other sources actually buy from Mike and mark 'em up! Mike knows Z's in and out.......and we need to keep companies like Mike's in business. You do have to send a check before he ships, but that's a small price to pay to have access to hard to find parts.......where else are you going to find a blank ID plate, an early master vac sticker, and many, many more stickers and items that make Z restoration a lot easier? :beer:

I don't know how many forum members use Banzai Motorworks, but the products that Mike Mcginnis sells are unavailabe almost anywhere else. Not only that, Mike's prices are cheaper than other sources on most items because other sources actually buy from Mike and mark 'em up! Mike knows Z's in and out.......and we need to keep companies like Mike's in business. You do have to send a check before he ships, but that's a small price to pay to have access to hard to find parts.......where else are you going to find a blank ID plate, an early master vac sticker, and many, many more stickers and items that make Z restoration a lot easier? :beer:

What that guy said......

I had forgotten about these guys. Thanks for the reminder. Have you been to their shop in MD? If so, is it worth a visit?

Thanks.

Mike is pretty much a solo act. I went to his shop about 7 years ago when I lived in the DC area. It was very nice. I've purchased parts from him a couple of times, too. I've recommended him in many threads on here.

I have bought many items from Mike. He is extermely knowledgeable, honest, and a real nice guy. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for Z parts.

Here is the link to his site: http://www.zzxdatsun.com/ FYI, he does not update his site on a regular basis so you are better off calling him if you do not see what you are looking for.