Banzai Motorworks - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Banzai Motorworks

Featured Replies

I don't know how many forum members use Banzai Motorworks, but the products that Mike Mcginnis sells are unavailabe almost anywhere else. Not only that, Mike's prices are cheaper than other sources on most items because other sources actually buy from Mike and mark 'em up! Mike knows Z's in and out.......and we need to keep companies like Mike's in business. You do have to send a check before he ships, but that's a small price to pay to have access to hard to find parts.......where else are you going to find a blank ID plate, an early master vac sticker, and many, many more stickers and items that make Z restoration a lot easier? :beer:

I don't know how many forum members use Banzai Motorworks, but the products that Mike Mcginnis sells are unavailabe almost anywhere else. Not only that, Mike's prices are cheaper than other sources on most items because other sources actually buy from Mike and mark 'em up! Mike knows Z's in and out.......and we need to keep companies like Mike's in business. You do have to send a check before he ships, but that's a small price to pay to have access to hard to find parts.......where else are you going to find a blank ID plate, an early master vac sticker, and many, many more stickers and items that make Z restoration a lot easier? :beer:

What that guy said......

I had forgotten about these guys. Thanks for the reminder. Have you been to their shop in MD? If so, is it worth a visit?

Thanks.

Here's another vote for Mike and the great products and service he provides. I purchased quite a few rubber items from Mike that simply are not available elsewhere. His decal sets are awesome and he has the authentic Nissan blue engine paint.

I had forgotten about these guys. Thanks for the reminder. Have you been to their shop in MD? If so, is it worth a visit?

Thanks.

Mike is pretty much a solo act. I went to his shop about 7 years ago when I lived in the DC area. It was very nice. I've purchased parts from him a couple of times, too. I've recommended him in many threads on here.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I agree Mike is the BEST........

Jeff Mader

Mt. Fuji seal of approval from Her Majesty the 26th!

I have done business with Mike for years. His friendly, helpful attitude, and his depth of knowledge about my car has continued to make the restoration of my car a supremely enjoyable journey.

Anyone got pictures of Banzai seat covers? I've heard good about them but never seen one (i guess)

  • Author

They are the same manufacturer that did Nissan's restoration program. Once again....only the very,very best for Mike.

I have bought many items from Mike. He is extermely knowledgeable, honest, and a real nice guy. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for Z parts.

Here is the link to his site: http://www.zzxdatsun.com/ FYI, he does not update his site on a regular basis so you are better off calling him if you do not see what you are looking for.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.