IGNORED

How do you like the front of your Z?

Gav240z

what's your favorite look for the Z?  

261 members have voted

1. 1. what's your favorite look for the Z?

• Original Front Unmodified.
    • Front Spoiler of Some Form.
    • Gnose.

I guess I am going to go against the grain here. As much as I think about adding spoilers and airdams to my 70 Z, the more

I decide against it. I honestly dont think this car needs it for styling. I am sure it helps when you are on the track, but for mere astetic purposes, the original lines of the 240 look great without adding fiberglass pieces to them. I will say the car looks 100% better when its lowered about an inch from stock. As far as the GNose is concerned, all I can say is YUCK. :sick:

The GNose does nothing for me except make the car look completly disproportionate.

Dont get me wrong, I am all for making these cars better with enging mods, etc but leave the body alone.

Thats my 2c, now off to work.

Mark

• 1 year later...

I'm not much of a G-nose fan. That is why I'm trying to make my own front. Something that you can't buy from the Z store. Like my Avater I drew, Original in some ways, but I think if I brought the PIAA lights closer it would look better.

Here is a bigger pic.

post-4747-14150793969019_thumb.jpg

hi well im one of those bad people who are happy to modify i luv my zed and really like improving it to me it really is a a poor mans porsche or ferrai know ill never get one of them so im happy with my zed that can perform like one

I drove my zed std and hated the lift in the front of speed have had three spoilers since and they make it so much more stable at speed and i think look better

For me the ulimate look is a zg noze with spoiler under it will get one one day

Mick

Like the stock look the best. Unfortunately my 240 came with a spoiler(not a very good looking one either), so I guess I'll have to be happy with a stable 135mph. Maybe a trembling 90 at best. Old man.

• 1 month later...

hey lads

i'm a newcomer to this forum, hello one hello all :D thought it was about time i shared my passion for z's with some other folk eh

well okay, not newcomer.. i signed up a while ago... and to tell you the truth, work kind of held me down and i wasn't able to do anything with my membership.. hope there weren't any other cornelius' hoping to sign up :laugh:

anyways on to the topic, the spook is the winner

gnose is total spew, like some other guys said, but eh, whatever floats ya boat

i'll be seein' you guys around :P

I have to say I like the look of the front spoiler. Like the red 240 that used to be on the top of the page. Thing is...I dont know which type is best to use. Fiberglass or Urethane? Any advice?

Not crazy about the G-nose but it does look good. Just not on my car!

Oh those crazy things, I do everything I can to keep Cindy from ripping those things off! She hates them. They vibrate your view to a blur! Been looking for some different ones. But it's the inside rear-view mirror that works great. I got it from I/O Port Racing Supplies. You can see everwhere, so we don't even use the side mirrors except to off load the car from the trailer or to keep from running over our dog in the garage! :cross-eye