IGNORED

Pay it forward!!!

Marty Rogan

Zed Head, Thanks for the pics. They both look basically like mine, and either would work for what I want to do.

Let's give it a couple days though... Maybe someone else wants to actually use it as an AFM, so give a little time for other requests to come in? It would be a shame to take one apart that someone else could actually use!  :)

2 hours ago, rcb280z said:

ZedHead, I'll buy one of those AFM"s for my 77. I would like to set one up for passing emissions and only using it for emissions testing for my Z.

You can PM me with amount you want for it.

I'm thinking the one for the 78 will work for me if it does have the fuel pump contacts in it like you say.

PM me an address and I'll see what the charge is.  Looks like CO might have another source.  Winorama.

On 9/22/2017 at 10:43 AM, ryanotown22 said:

Sent pm. Just got my motor running and am starting to move onto interior and all the small things.  

Just noticed that Patcon has some nice parts for sale.  A very nice looking shift knob, if you want something that looks good.  Mine are still available, just saying.

I need the rubber  flap that lays on top of the rear bumper on a 1976 280.  Also the console piece that goes between the seats, from ash tray forward to hazard etc lights.  Sam the A/C installer broke mine and did not even try to match it up.  Just laid one edge over the other and jammed a screw in.  Grrr.  I realize these parts are most likely not included in offerings, but it won't  hurt to ask.

Taking RedBird tomorrow in for getting an adjuster to write up the parts needed.  I'll  be asking for you all to help me figure parts numbers and where they can be found.  Urgently need insight as  to obscure  parts that may be affected, so nothing is overlooked.

Thanks for all guys...:love:

Jai   

Edited by Redwing
spelling

On 9/24/2017 at 7:30 AM, Captain Obvious said:

Zed Head, Thanks for the pics. They both look basically like mine, and either would work for what I want to do.

Let's give it a couple days though... Maybe someone else wants to actually use it as an AFM, so give a little time for other requests to come in? It would be a shame to take one apart that someone else could actually use!  :)

CO, I sent it to rcb.  Hopefully it works for him.  I'm sure that another will show up somewhere.  I'll keep my eyes open.

I have an unmarked AFM available.   

I have found, packages under 1lb, the cheapest shipping is first class.  As long as the box isn't over 12"..

I have also noticed that shipping thru paypal and UPS is cheaper than using my account with FEdEx.