IGNORED

Weird Myths or Facts about your Z car

TomoHawk

• 2 months later...

2 days ago I was cruising around at the beaches here and I heard someone yell out "Nice Porsche'! I was looking around for the Porsche until I realized they were looking at me. I yelled back saying it is a Datsun to set them straight! I just laughed to myself.

Maybe if you had a Porsche they would holler "nice Datsun!".

It would be entertaining to have decals that rotated out like that license plate did on James Bond's car in that old Bond movie. That way you could select decals from Porsche, Ferrari or Corvette or anything at all. Just dial it in.

I wonder if conedodger has the license plate frame "My other car is a Porshe"

I got into a brief debate with a gal at a gas station over my white Z and whether or not it was a Porsche. I finally let her win by admitting it was a rare Northwest Edition Porsche 280 but to not tell anyone she had seen it as I didn't want the publicity.

We'll make those license plate frames read "My car is the other Porsche" LOL

It beats me WHY people would be so adamant about the S30 being a Porsche. Is there a Porsche model that would make people think that? I like to kid people and say it's a Ferrari (the Japanese export model) and people will smile and say, "Oh yeah, sure."

Edited by TomoHawk

We'll make those license plate frames read "My car is the other Porsche" LOL

It beats me WHY people would be so adamant about the S30 being a Porsche. Is there a Porsche model that would make people think that?

If you remember the 944 and 928 models from the 1980's then you can see some resemblance. (Most people don't look at car styling very closely)

Chris