IGNORED

Someone Should Go Look 70Z -$2250.00

Carl Beck

wonder if that is a Super Speed 20 in the spare?
No, it's a later RD-108. Dates from 1980 or so.
The blue on the right rear quarter panel - would have to be looked at carefully.
If some one looks at it, look VERY carefully. In addition to the blue right rear quarter, both the hood and - worse - the radiator support show signs of orange paint. It may have been pieced together from multiple cars....

I can't blame him too much for not wanting to waste time with tire-kickers on a $2250.00 car - - - on the other hand, he should be happy to show you the car, so you can give an informed report to the Z Car Community va this public forum. No one expects a new car for $2250.00... but most prospective buyers would like to know that the car has been physically inspected by someone that knows something about these models.

Dose any one know what that silver box is by the master cylinder.

Not sure, could be a power inverter.

Edit - I retract that answer. A power inverter would be mounted much closer to the battery I think.

Edited by geezer

Looks like the dash has a different hazzard mechanism than the original toggle switch for 1970. Could be the dash was replaced or swapped out? Speedometer starts at 20 mph which would be correct, but I guess the PO could have installed the original instruments. Has anyone gone to see the car?

Looks like the dash has a different hazzard mechanism than the original toggle switch for 1970. Could be the dash was replaced or swapped out? Speedometer starts at 20 mph which would be correct, but I guess the PO could have installed the original instruments. Has anyone gone to see the car?

Couldn't he have just replaced the switch with that pull type?

That shift boot looks like the original type. It's in remarkably good condition compared to the seats.