IGNORED

Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.

conedodger

That's the Bud 280Z air vent attached to my 240 BSR replica (with parts from the BSR 240Z) at the 2016 VRG event at the Dominion track. There's a screen to prevent debris (before the screen was put in a bee) and it really does provide cool air even when the air temps are over 90 degrees. The Bud Z and the BSR GTU cars didn't have a door mirror but I like knowing were other folks are. The original window net will be installed next week after the Wilwood pedals installation is completed.

BSR2.jpg

Edited by gnosez

Jeff - here's a picture of the cockpit end showing what they used to adjust the airflow direction. Note the use of black electrical tape to tighten the end of the tube. The tape on mine is as old as whenever it was put on X years ago. All I did was clean it and apply some matt black paint to the vent itself.

You can see the tape clearly on the PLN waiting photo.

BSRVent1.jpg