IGNORED

MSA West Coast Nationals 2009 Roll Call!

DeMoore

Can't make it this year, I am going to be in Northern California. First time in many many years that I will not be able to make either Solvang or MSA.

Have a great time. See you all next year!

Edited by ron carter

• 2 weeks later...

Got my registration in last night with a couple of minutes to spare, but it looks like they are still taking registrations online. I thought last night was the last day to register?

Things to do in San Diego.

Les Cannadays shop in Vista CA Classic Datsun. All the cool Datsun stuff in one place.

Datsun Heritage Museum, 45 minutes north east of Vista, good one day two stop trip.

Del Mar, beautiful and a great place to see a hidden part of San Diego.

Of course the other stuff mentioned prior....

Have fun visting...My Z will be at the Datsun Heritage Museum, as I will not be in town for either the MSA or Solvang show this year.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to try and get some kind of nametag or lanyard I can wear during the show. But, I will also be around Saturday for the races and the banquet. Anyone care to get together give me a call and we'll arrange something. 503-784-3499 is my cell number