IGNORED

MSA West Coast Nationals 2009 Roll Call!

DeMoore

Not gonna make it this year. Trying to finish the 260Z and things have picked up around here as well. It's just not in the budget or allotted time frame. God knows I need a vacation about then but my top priority if finishing the 260Z in time for Canby, I hope?

Great to see ya last year Goose.

Dave.

Figures, Dave can't make it, but I just might be able to swing it this year. That's probably OK, I don't know that I'd want to cruise as fast in my 4 speed car as Dave would in his anyway! :D

If I do go, I'm pretty sure you all know what I'd drive...

DSC_0380.jpg

post-8596-14150806150463_thumb.jpg

Your picture doesn't show up up.

And you're probably right, I hold an average of 75 to 80 MPH for as long as the gas tank will allow, then fill it up and go again. I have no problem driving for 12 to 16 hours, with the occasional rest or fuel stop. I'm crazy like that.

We'll both do the MSA thing at the same time one of these years.

Dave.

Edited by Zs-ondabrain

Your picture doesn't show up up.
Try it now.
And you're probably right, I hold an average of 75 to 80 MPH for as long as the gas tank will allow, then fill it up and go again. I have no problem driving for 12 to 16 hours, with the occasional rest or fuel stop. I'm crazy like that.
That's not as far out of my zone as I figured. Last few trips to LA have been about a day and a half. Leave Eugene in the morning, spend the night in Santa Nella, then an easy cruise the rest of the way and lunch in LA. Of course, those trips have been in the 328i, which is a bit different way to travel. I normally cruise at 75 or so in the BMW, but that speed is a bit frenetic in the 240Z.

Note to self - keep eyes open for a cheap Type A 5 speed...

Solvang is on the same weekend. Apr. 25 to be exact. I usually try to rotate between the two, but since this is the first Solvang show I actually have a Roadster to show (6 year restoration), that's where I'm going to be this year. I may try and bring the Z to Canby.

Mark

I won't be going either. I need to be here at the shop for for my Z customers and Z friends that are getting there cars ready for the trip. All of you that are passing through salem please stop by and say hi on the way. I would like to meet you all and see some of you again.

Johnny Z Motorsports (JZM)

Johnny...