IGNORED

Message to the GUYS of CZCC

Mike

My god... this is a PRIME example of what NOT to say. Sheesh... Rockr69 you have serious foot-in-mouth syndrome.

:eek: :disappoin

I was going to comment earlier, but thought, hey Stephen sure doesn't need me to do or say what he can himself, only better. I was right and Stephen exhibits a class act second to none! I think we have all said things we later thought better of, and I have used the edit feature more than once, but yeah Mike I'll echo your sentiments and am left wondering what are some people thinking?

Just think of the havoc I could create on this site if that was me......:devious:

LOL, I would like you even MORE than I already do if you looked like Daisey :)

White, Black, Asian etc, I like them all.

My little game with my avatar change to my wife of 14 years (today btw) is about over. I have had 8 hits in the past 24 hours to my page, vs 14 total hits in the year I have been on here.

This has been a fun little thread but I think its about time to get back to the business of getting my Z on the road.

Edited by MEZZZ

Ok, avatar is changed now to a shot I took last year of my "totally rust free 280Z" that I bought on Ebay last year. This is a shot of the hatch the day after I bought it. I guess the P.O. had never opened up the hatch in the time he had owned the car :

As I said, I've largely stayed out of this situation, so I am not aware of whether other people's reactions to her sexual teasing have been more aggressive or otherwise out of line, but she is 16 and in my opinion shouldn't be allowed to post sexually charged images of herself on classiczcars.com, or anywhere else for that matter. I think this is a PARENT'S issue to deal with, and neither Mike nor the rest of us should need to get involved, but unlike in a face to face confrontation we can't grab her by the arm and take her home and tell her mom and dad what she was doing. As a father with a very young daughter, I can tell you that I won't allow this type of behavior from her when she is 16. It's not about accepting Khrystina for who she is, or being tolerant of women, or anything else. She is a CHILD and children need supervision. It is sadly apparent that this is lacking in her life, at least when it comes to the internet.

I'll not bother to go in depth on the possibility of pedophiles/rapists/etc who like Z's being members here (or them searching online and stumbling into this forum), but I'm sure that the potential is there. That's not to say that we assume everyone online is a sexual predator, but maybe it is smarter that we don't assume that they aren't.

uh HELLO!!

maybe you should read my first post on this thread you will see that MY parents know what I am doing and are completely aware.

I have been making websites and webmastering for over 3 years now, I know the pros and cons and I am well aware of the consequences of whatever behavior I project to the internet.

I DO NOT need to be told that everyone is a potential predator...i've been to the Teen Conventions For Internet Safety (drinking and driving, parent-teen isues and scholarships are also addressed) in the Hyatt in Valencia EVERY year.

and btw, its just pjs,Its not like im naked or showing vast amounts of skin in my pictures.I'd like to see you deal with your daughter when she wants her first thong and wears them. Regardless of how much you think you are going to "control" her.

And you have no right to say what my parents should and should not do.

I-m sure you wouldnt want anyone telling you how to raise your child.

Regarding Dan,

its my car, I'll lay on it if i want to. But i would never be "drapped" over the car. Unlike that photo in the Zcar Women gallery of some chick naked on the Z. I have more respect for the car.

AND if anyone truly has a problem with me, then they should tell me, not the whole forum because I am more than reasonable with holding back on anything you think is inappropriate. But I will hold my stance on the fact that: I am NOT here as a tease,

I am here to have FRIENDS and learn more about my Z.

Ok, avatar is changed now to a shot I took last year of my "totally rust free 280Z" that I bought on Ebay last year. This is a shot of the hatch the day after I bought it. I guess the P.O. had never opened up the hatch in the time he had owned the car :
I'll use 'Datsun Dog' for a while. I really wish this thread would hurry up and run it's course.

STEPHEN !!!!!!!

BRING BACK DAISEY MATE, she's much easier on the eyes.

My grandfather taught me to ALWAYS treat a woman like a lady and with all due respect because;

a/ If she IS a lady, she expects it and,

b/ If she's NOT a lady, she might be so grateful that you'll be glad you did.

I agree that this thread should be allowed to fade away.

jmortensen.

Why would you want to invade the girl's family's privacy ??

Surely it's really none of your business ??.

Rick.

:devious::devious: