IGNORED

Pushing for more HP on the L28

mikewags

Edit -  I should not have replied to the post.  Should have let it fade away.  Sorry.

(Removed some stuff here).

I only posted the graphic to show the physical distance.  I did a Google on the name and zip code (weird that zip codes are global).

Edited by Zed Head
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, 280zxSpectrum said:

Given that the French are a bunch of backwards ingrates it will come as a shock that they have managed to follow common era for at least 7 years if not more.

Your focus on the ‘bad’ in my post only proves my point chaps but I’ll let you off because you said my post was epic.

Unless it’s just you two and me on here now that mikewags has sadly left, perhaps my post can be helpful to others on a similar search for more power from their 6? Just a thought.

Onwards and upwards.

We'll see maybe. 👀 

• Agree 1

Hi @280zxSpectrum  Don't be too offended by the comments on this forum. It's just some members having a little fun. It's known as "posting to a zoombie thread". I made the same misstake on another forum and the admin, name starting wit T and ending with D gave me a trashing.

Anyway, welcome to the club. Once you get use to us, some of us can be a little like the two old guys in the muppets, you will be fine.

I see on your profile you are a brewer. Hobby, boutique of commercial brewer? Just being curious, I work for, dare I say, Heineken.

Screenshot_20211121-182413.jpg

Edited by EuroDat
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, EuroDat said:

Hi @280zxSpectrum  Don't be too offended by the comments on this forum. It's just some members having a little fun. It's known as "posting to a zoombie thread". I made the same misstake on another forum and the admin, name starting wit T and ending with D gave me a trashing.

Anyway, welcome to the club. Once you get use to us, some of us can be a little like the two old guys in the muppets, you will be fine.

I see on your profile you are a brewer. Hobby, boutique of commercial brewer? Just being curious, I work for, dare I say, Heineken.

Screenshot_20211121-182413.jpg

And there he is! The nice normal person. Hi mate 👍

No shame in working for Heineken. The big boys are at the forefront of innovation for hardware, something which we little guys benefit from.

Also, after too many DDH NEIPAs etc I too crave the familiar simplicity of Macro lager from time to time.

I'm a head brewer and certified beer judge. Been brewing professionally for about a decade in the US and now in France 🍻

Thanks for your message. I realised when posting that the thread was ancient but didn't know that precluded someone from reviving it. I have a bad habit of doing what I want and saying balls to anyone who says otherwise but I promise I'll play nice from now on.

Have a great day.

JB

• Thanks 1