IGNORED

I need a morale boost :(

DatsunZsRule

Hmmmm,

Let's see now.

Monday; Shorts, T shirt, runners. Leisurely drive into town, A/C on. Temp in mid 20's C.

Tuesday; Shorts, T shirt, thongs. Worked in garden. Wife played golf. Temp in mid 20's C.

Wednesday; Shorts, T shirt, bare feet. Painted spare room. Temp mid 20's.

Thursday; Shorts, T shirt, golf shoes. Played golf. Barb worked in garden. Temp. high 20's C.

Friday; Shorts, T shirt, golf shoes. Barb and I played golf. Temp high 20's.

Looking forward to the weekend.

As the saying goes, "Queensland !!great one day, perfect the next".

As Bill said, Snow ???? what's that ???

Immigration is an option mate. We need more Zeds here.LOL

Rick.

:devious::devious:

Fun in MY Z, were you living in Arkansas about twenty years ago when we had two foot of snow on the ground, or just too young to remember?

I sure remember it, since i sat at the house for almost three weeks, not being able to get out and work, and being on straight comission, the following month was rough.

several folks, going out to check the mail,feed animals, or just taking out the trash, had to be rescued after sliding downhill on ice, and not able to climb out. that was one winter i will never forget.

for the most part our winters are mild compared to you folks up north. each to his own, but i will take a few bad cold weeks of winter and the heat of our summers any day over all of the snow and ice that you have to deal with all winter.

there was very little downtime on the z sitting during cold and wet or snowy days this winter. and that works out just fine for me.

I planned on getting the Z out of the corner of the garage tomorrow. I have a lot of work to do before our first club meet in three weeks, but of course the weather is supposed to be crappy here as well. rain Saturday and wet snow on Sunday. Grrrr. This winter has really sucked. I hate Michigan! Unfortunately, my job keeps me here, so I only get six months a year to drive/work on my Z.

Our three day forecast is acutally a little better than Rick's in Australia. Today: 85(29C), Saturday: 89(32C), and Sunday: 92(33C). I think my conversions are correct, it's been many years since grade school, or school period. The show I pictured is about a once every 4 or 5 year occurence here. But I'm not gloating. Everywhere has it's wheather quirks. The wind we get here sometimes feels like it will pick your car up off the road. We live in whats basically a mountain pass. I won't drive the truck or the Z when it's like that. Earthquakes? Well that's another story.

I've lived in Michigan for 19 years and now Arkansas for 20. I remember storing the cars in the winter and driving an old beat up pickup around until the snow melted! We get some down here, but not like the guys up North!

I'm anxious for the Z meet in Branson! Hopefully we'll have some good weather for it!

Have you thought about movng?

NO. We much prefer living up here and complaining about it to everyone else all the time.LOL

Where am I gonna go?? I'm in CANADA! Im an hour away from our southernmost point. I'm 8 hours south of where I grew up, and winters now are child's play compared to when I was a kid.

Best I can do is go to Florida once a winter and marvel at how clean the streets are and how warm it is.

If I lived in Minnesota....well, I'd pack my bags and head south for sure.

I can't even remember the last time I drove my Z. Heck, the car seen it's first ray of sunlight after a 10+ year hiatus a few weeks back when I washed and took photos of her. I really miss driving that car....

The M hasn't been washed in over 3-4 months due to the crappy weather and lack of time. It has what looks like brown racing stripes across the bonnet and top. The rear looks like a brownish blue. The BMW guys would kill me for the shape it's in. I am really embarrassed to drive it. I haven't driven it in over a month and half too....

Things will change this weekend. We will actually have the sun come out and I will be able to wash it and mow the lawn. My wife has a whole list of honey-do's and she trying to get me to do them all on the same weekend. Boy will she be surprised. I'm not Superman. All I want to do is wash the M and drop the tank on the Z. I wished I was cloned 3 fold....

The M hasn't been washed in over 3-4 months due to the crappy weather and lack of time. It has what looks like brown racing stripes across the bonnet and top. The rear looks like a brownish blue.
I hear ya. The front Schnitzer wheels on the 328i are nearly black looking from brake dust. Too damn wet and cold to get motivated to wash it.

Shoot, even the Z is covered with road spray grime, 'cause it does get driven now and again, even if it's wet out.